The Cooler Master Sileo 500 Mid Tower Case
Clean and simple lines and a brushed aluminum face makes the Sileo 500 an attractive option for mid tower purchases. The edges of the front panel are plastic and the body and door panels are steel with the exterior being obviously painted black.
Cooler Master simply places their name at the top left of the plastic based brushed aluminum covered front bezel. In it there are a total of six exposed drive bays; five are 5.25" and the bottom one is a 3.5" drive opening. The front I/O is located toward the bottom just above the power and reset switches and the HDD activity LED. All three; the power switch, reset switch and HDD activity are backed with blue LED's, which makes for a little stripe of blue at the bottom of the Sileo 500 under power.
While the side panel is sort of plain, there's a "finger hold" indent at the back to allow for easier gripping to remove the panel once the two thumbscrews are removed. This angle does, however, show the intake for the Sileo 500. The plastic sides are slit to allow air to slip in through the sides and provide the intake fan with plenty of ambient airflow. The opposing side is identical to this.
The southbound side of the northbound Sileo 500 leaves little doubt if there is a power supply included. Under the PSU is the hole for the rear I/O plate next to the rear exhaust fan, which is pre-drilled to fit 80mm, 92mm, and 120mm which is included and installed. Below these are the seven expansion slots, equipped with screw-less locks to hold the PCI cards in place. Lastly, even though the holes are really small, Cooler Master makes an attempt to ventilate this chassis as best as they could.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Jagex showcase Old School RuneScape in-game statistics
- 'The Witcher 3' developers possibly working on Switch title
- PlayStation CEO says Sony has an eye on multiplayer/co-op
- Netflix pull future 'The Punisher' & 'Jessica Jones' seasons
- Nintendo to 'revive' a 'very officially cancelled' game
- BIOSTAR B450GT3 (AMD B450) Motherboard Review
- best enhance your flexibility
- cpu internal ac/dc load line settings and undervolding?
- Supermicro C9Z390-CG-IW (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- Z77X-UD5H Bios Issue When Setting CPU Multiplier Above 44
- Explore a World of Ancient Chinese Mythology!
- BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America's Post EVO Japan Fighting Game News Round-up
- Million Arthur: Arcana Blood Coming To Steam This Summer
- Rising Lords announces alpha launch via new trailer
- Zombie-Veggie Shooter, The Walking Vegetables Radical! Edition Coming Soon to PS4!