The Crucial M225 SSD
Here is our first glance at the M225. On the bottom of the drive you will find a label with the serial and model number. The drive has reinforced areas where you screw the drive into a carrier.
The top of the drive is made of aluminum and is void of labels.
The power and data connectors are located where they should be. The M225 does not have a jumper for updating firmware.
On the side we see that the drive also has the mounting holes just like standard platter 2.5 inch form factor drives.
Crucial has a very informative manual that shows how to swap drives in many notebook models.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Hideo Kojima talks new Death Stranding details
- Bungie keeps Destiny 1 era rotating content lockout
- Rumor: Battlefield Bad Company 3 in development
- Analyst: Battlefront II in-game spend could break $100m
- Google informs us which Android Wear watches will get Oreo
- Buy Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus New 64GB SM-G955UZKAXAA $824
- Unable to use all 3 M.2's for RAID 0
- AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition Drivers Detailed
- 2 GPU on AB350 Gaming K4
- Mantiz Venus MZ-02 Thunderbolt 3 eGPU Enclosure Review
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series