Games and Movies
Taking into account that this is a 2.1 system, I'll keep it brief here since I cannot test any surround attributes this system may possess.
This system would be best suited toward gaming. Due to boosted midrange and a narrow band of bass being produced, I think gamers will find it the most useful, as they tend to focus on different performance aspects than music listeners or movie buffs.
Unfortunately for movie viewing the bass is really quite a limiting factor and would certainly detract from the experience due to the quite diminutive woofer chosen to be used.
Although at softer volume levels you could still watch a couple of movies, just don't turn the dial too much when the action heats up.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Package and Contents]
- Page 3 [Technical Overview]
- Page 4 [Setup and Installation]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 5 minutes of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate's 'World of Light'
- Fury's rage showcased in two new Darksiders III trailers
- Marvel & Riot partner to release 'League of Legends' comics
- Players will unlock Smash Bros. Ultimate's roster rapidly
- Skyrim composer raises hand for Lord of The Rings TV show
- 'Koala Stoner Noir' Free Demo Released Today. Full Game Updated With New Map Location And Cinema Experience
- TRENDnet launches long-range PoE+ switches
- ADATA Launches Ultimate SU630 3D QLC NAND SSD
- Razer announces the BlackWidow Lite
- ASUS ROG Announces ROG Strix Radeon RX 590 Graphics Card