Packaging and Content
GELID packages its GC-2 Premium Thermal Compound in a clear plastic package. The packaging allows a clear view of both the product, included spreader and the text and imaging. Inside is a cardboard backer to show this compounds specifications and features on a familiar black and white background, highlighted with their lime green accents. As I mentioned, a member of Driver Heaven and myself sent in awards from our experiences with the pre-released samples and these awards are showcased at the bottom right corner.
The rear of this cardboard insert is where GELID explains a bit about their thermal compound. Under this brief explanation are the quotes submitted by Driver Heaven and myself that back the awards we presented for use on the front.
After a bit of trimming with scissors to open the packaging, it released the GC-2 and the spreader GELID has included to aid with the application. The GC-2 comes in a syringe with a black sticker with little GELIDs in grey text. This makes for a nice backdrop for the bold yellow GC-2 labeling. Just in case you forget who sends compound with a spreader, GELID appropriately reminds you with a logo graphic there as well.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging and Contents]
- Page 4 [GELID GC-2 Premium Thermal Compound]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Overkill's The Walking Dead sells less than 100K units
- Just Cause 4 sales fail, Square Enix blames other AAA titles
- Age of Wonders: Planetfall release date/story trailer debut
- New Warhammer: Chaosbane - Dwarf Slayer ARPG trailer
- FromSoftware tease Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice new boss
- Kensington LD5400T Thunderbolt 3 Dock Review
- Compatibility issue P10S-M-DC with i5
- Why gaming forums are not so popular nowadays?
- Far Cry New Dawn Benchmarked: 1080p, 1440p, 4K All Tested
- Supermicro C9Z390-CG-IW (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- LG Innotek Begins Mass Production of 'ToF Module' for Smart Phones
- Puma And The Tetris Company Announce Partnership That Is Sure To Spark Nostalgia
- Embrace Your Dark Side - Daedalic Entertainment Announces New Tactical RPG Iratus: Lord of the Dead
- New Devespresso and Headup Collaboration: 'Vambrace: Cold Soul' Coming Soon to PC & Consoles
- Hadean Integrates Distributed Simulation Technology Powered By Microsoft Azure