Packaging and Content
GELID packages its GC-2 Premium Thermal Compound in a clear plastic package. The packaging allows a clear view of both the product, included spreader and the text and imaging. Inside is a cardboard backer to show this compounds specifications and features on a familiar black and white background, highlighted with their lime green accents. As I mentioned, a member of Driver Heaven and myself sent in awards from our experiences with the pre-released samples and these awards are showcased at the bottom right corner.
The rear of this cardboard insert is where GELID explains a bit about their thermal compound. Under this brief explanation are the quotes submitted by Driver Heaven and myself that back the awards we presented for use on the front.
After a bit of trimming with scissors to open the packaging, it released the GC-2 and the spreader GELID has included to aid with the application. The GC-2 comes in a syringe with a black sticker with little GELIDs in grey text. This makes for a nice backdrop for the bold yellow GC-2 labeling. Just in case you forget who sends compound with a spreader, GELID appropriately reminds you with a logo graphic there as well.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging and Contents]
- Page 4 [GELID GC-2 Premium Thermal Compound]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung to push Android 8.0 Oreo to Galaxy S8/S8+ in January
- NVIDIA TITAN V: 82MH/s when overclocked, RX Vega 64: 37MH/s
- Animal Crossing Pocket Camp earns $17 million to date
- Nintendo to team up with more mobile games makers
- Street Fighter 30th anniversary collection includes 12 games
- OWC Mercury Helios 3 Thunderbolt 3 Enclosure Review
- Mionix Wei Ice Cream Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Buy Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus New 64GB SM-G955UZKAXAA $824
- Unable to use all 3 M.2's for RAID 0
- AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition Drivers Detailed
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series