An IntelliMouse, a gamer's mouse?!
The mouse is a re-painted IntelliMouse from Microsoft and I have to say I like the black paint job on this mouse.
Unfortunately that is where this review stops reviewing and becomes an example of how NOT to make a gaming package.
An optical mouse rules it out from being any form of true gaming mouse. There was a reason every manufacturer and their dog out there has moved to laser technology; IT'S BETTER!
Why would anyone even think an IntelliMouse could qualify for gaming status in this day and age?
The gloss black coating might look good in theory, but have you ever played a game for more than an hour with it? Your hand sweats enough to make holding on to the mouse more of a challenge than the game you are playing!
If you are going to have a massive mouse mat that takes up half the desk then at least make the fabric top a material that you can bear to rest your hand on for more than an hour. I have chaffing marks on my wrist from this fabric; it's so itchy and rough!
ZOWIE, you need to sort your game out here. Take a look at how the big boys do it and learn from them.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo to miss 20 million Switch sales, analysts predict
- Decidueye was considered for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
- If Anthem's cosmetics fail, paid expansions are likely
- The Divison 2 story sets U.S. capital aflame with chaos
- Lords of the Fallen devs open indie publishing label
- best 470 board for Windows 7?????????
- Can't connect to my Wifi network
- Need advice and build help
- Gigabyte ga-b75-d3v rev 1.0
- EX58-UD5 w/ RX580 GPU: unexpected system shutdown when monitor sleeps
- Customers Ask and Canon Delivers: New Professional Print & Layout Solution Now Available for Commercial, In-house and Professional Photographers
- OPPO Unveiled 10x Lossless Zoom, Ahead of Its Debut at MWC 2019
- True Flip Reveals Crypto-Themed Mining Factory With Plasmatron Bonus
- Stardock Announces a New Expansion for Galactic Civilizations III - Galactic Civilizations III: Retribution
- Cyberpunk Action-RPG Disjunction Coming to Steam Summer 2019