Specifications, Availability and Pricing
Lian Li offers the PC-B70 in a black anodized, brushed finish, as I am accustomed to seeing Lian Lis built with. The front bezel, both doors and the interior of the PC-B70 are aluminum and relatively light for its 200 X 595 X 590mm size.
From the front you will see five external 5.25" bays, one of which can convert to a 3.5" external drive, positioned above two intake fans. At the very top of the front, the PC-B70 offers four USB, an IEEE 1394, an e-SATA and 3.5mm jacks for both audio and microphone connection. On the inside, Lian Li offers room to house up to ten internal 3.5" drives; seven at the bottom front and three up at the top left.
The rear of the PC-B70 offers seven expansion slots to be used with an E-ATX, ATX or m-ATX motherboard, as well as a couple server boards. For cooling, Lian Li places the two 140mm, blue LED fans for the intake and two 120mm fans in the rear of the chassis. These lower RPM fans are just the first step to lowering noise inside the PC-B70.
There are a few features that stand out in this Lain Li, like a roomy chassis and screw-less expansion mounting. With this version we see a new optical drive screw-less mounting assembly, a graphics card support system and the addition of sound dampening material. Lian Li uses rubber isolated HDD racks and the features I mentioned above to access the goal of a silent computing experience.
The Lian Li isn't exactly limited on the shelves, but there are only seven e-tailers at this time showing that they carry the PC-B70. Everyone shows that they are holding stock of this chassis, even though selection of retail outlets is limited and obtaining your own should not be any issue. I was able to locate the PC-B70 at Newegg for 279.99 U.S. Dollars plus shipping, which seems to be the average price across the board. While this is a premium asking price, I am about to find out and tell you if I feel it is all of what the price demands of it.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Lian Li PC-B70 Full Tower Case]
- Page 5 [Inside the Lian Li PC-B70 Full Tower Case]
- Page 6 [Inside the Lian Li PC-B70 Full Tower Case - Continued]
- Page 7 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 8 [The Build]
- Page 9 [The Build - Continued]
- Page 10 [Fit and Finish]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Bungie is satisfied with Destiny 2 even if Activision isn't
- Microsoft vows to fix Windows Store for better PC gaming
- GIVEAWAY: Two awesome Antec chassis prize packs up for grabs
- Everything you need for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
- Ronald McDonald 'will not' be in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
- Asustor AS6302T 2-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- Solid state drives...any thoughts?
- Name this song. help?
- Supermicro C9Z390-PGW (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- Joystuck Combines UK Indie Rock and Game Music Favorites
- Close to the Sun selected for the Unreal Engine Dev Grants
- RemoteLock Announces the Appointment of New Board Member Dr. Tam Hulusi
- Bird Launches Community Mode
- NBA 2K Playgrounds 2: Physical Version Now Available for Switch