The Package and Contents
Right then, let's take a close look at the contents of the package and see what's included.
The sample I received did not come with its own final packaging scheme. So at this stage I cannot pass comment on how it will look in shops.
First up are the two subwoofers which when paired with the top piece of the unit become its legs.
Next up is the business end of things, which is the table top itself. Now, this unit contains the speakers, the amplifier and all other electronic devices needed to make the magic happen.
Also included in the package is a single sheet of glass which is mounted between the two legs of the table with the supplied mounting brackets.
Finally in the package are a number of accessories including basic cables in the form of composite audio and video, speaker cable for the subs, everything needed to connect FM radio, brackets for the glass shelf and iPod mounts. It should also be mentioned the retail box will of course include a detailed manual as well.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- IBM's Watson AI might be coming to a game near you
- Sonic movie set for 2019
- Xbox saves work with Final Fantasy XV on PC
- Luigi's Balloon World/new outfits for Super Mario Odyssey
- Nintendo Switch adds another 18 new games in a week
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Reeven NAIA 240 CPU Cooler Review
- For Sale 5 Pieces Apple iPhone 8 64GB Brand New Unlocked $2,795
- Ryzen (1000-Series) Overclocking Guide
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit