For devices that are not PoE compatible TRENDnet offers the TPE-112GS. This takes power from a PoE switch and splits it back to two channels, power and Ethernet. It is a great product as it is capable of supporting up to 1Gb/s networking and power out to about 100 meters. This can help reduce the costs of needing to replace exiting cameras or devices. The TPE-112GS is going to cost you much less than a PoE camera.
The TPE-112GS is a very compact device; it has inputs for the PoE cable from the switch on one end and a built in Ethernet cable and power plug on the other.
A small switch lets you adjust the level of voltage you need for your connected device. A light on the top indicates power to the device.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Sixth Goku iteration added to Dragon Ball FighterZ
- Kotal Kahn gets bodied in his own Mortal Kombat 11 reveal
- Heavy Rain/Detroit: Become Human will release on Epic Store
- Epic Games announces $100 million grant program
- Smash Bros. Ultimate pro-player storms out of tournament
- Logitech G603 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Aorus master or stutter master?
- Getting SSD to boot
- Seagate Game Drive PS4 2TB Review
- LoanCare, a ServiceLink Company, Announces New Chief Information Officer
- Giada Adds AMD Ryzen-Powered DM6 To High-Performance Signage Player Series
- Slay Time - Hack and Slash MMORPG Guardians of Ember Enters Open Beta
- Nokia Commits US$750K to Support the Work of the Internet Engineering Task Force
- The global installed base of airport asset tracking systems will reach 0.4 million units in 2023