Battery Eater Pro
Version and / or Patch Used: 2.70
Developer Homepage: http://batteryeater.com/development.html
Product Homepage: http://batteryeater.com
The next test for the machine is Battery Eater Pro. This benchmark puts a simulated workload on the notebook to give a specific time that the machine is able to run on a charge. The benchmark gives a good number that we can compare between machines, but as always, results in the real world will vary.
For this test on the N90Sv, I did two passes with the first pass using the high performance settings of the notebook and the second pass using the maximum life settings built-in. Check out the chart below for the benchmark results.
Version and / or Patch Used: 22.214.171.124
Developer Homepage: http://www.apple.com
Product Homepage: http://www.apple.com/itunes
For the iTunes test I used my standard STP CD and converted the tracks from MP3 to AAC. The results chart below notes if any of the tests were performed with different music albums.
Version and / or Patch Used: 9
Developer Homepage: http://www.microsoft.com
The final benchmark for the notebook is our movie encoding test. For this test I used the Microsoft Wonder of Flight HD video and WME available for free online. Check out the chart below for the details. Note that some of the older notebooks were tested with a different movie; the results are marked with the movie used.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability, and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging and Notebook Shots]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - PCMark Vantage and 3DMark Vantage]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Battery Eater, iTunes and Movie Encoding]
- Page 6 [Hands On Use]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit