In summary, we were very impressed with the Abit KX7-333R. It provides high performance, great stability, a good layout and at a price of around US$115, it is also relatively cheap. Sure, it is not the most feature-packed KT333 motherboard on the market, but you have to remember that Abit is targeting this board at the enthusiast market and it would be impossible to pack the board with integrated features while still keeping a low price. You should also note that Abit has had an integrated, legacy free version of the KX7-333R on the market for some time now, called the AT7.
The four DIMM slots and 6 PCI slots were a welcome addition, however, I was slightly disappointed to see the lack of USB 2.0 support, as this has become standard on most modern motherboards; even ones directed at the budget market. The bottom line is, if you are looking for a low cost, high performance, highly tweakable motherboard for the SocketA platform and don't require any integrated features besides RAID, I highly recommend the Abit KX7-333R.
Highly tweakable BIOS
4 DIMM slots
6 PCI slots
Lacks USB 2.0
Comparatively small software bundle
Rating - 9/10
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Abit KX7-333R - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Abit KX7-333R - Page 2 [Specifications]
- Abit KX7-333R - Page 3 [Packaging & Software Bundle]
- Abit KX7-333R - Page 4 [Layout]
- Abit KX7-333R - Page 5 [Features]
- Abit KX7-333R - Page 6 [Benchmarking]
- Abit KX7-333R - Page 7 [Benchmarking Cont.]
- Abit KX7-333R - Page 8 [Overclocking]
- Abit KX7-333R - Page 9 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel's new XMM 7660 LTE modem: 1.6Gbps speeds on your phone
- Skyrim on Switch runs at native 900p resolution while docked
- THQ Nordic grabs Biomutant game rights and developer
- EA: Live services are a predictable, evolving business
- Vivendi postpones Ubisoft takeover
- Secretlab OMEGA 2018 gaming chair: the new king is here
- NVIDIA TITAN Xp Star Wars Collector's Edition Unboxed
- Supermicro SuperO C7Z370-CG-L Motherboard Review
- GAMDIAS Hermes E1 Gaming Combo Review
- need advice for replacing 4 washable air filter for my pc-b25s
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ