The Kingston SSDNow Upgrade Kit is a product whose time has come. Not only does the retail kit make it much easier to install a blazing fast SSD into your desktop in less than 30 minutes with your data migrated over, but it also gives desktop users the option to easily install a traditional notebook sized drive into their desktop.
We have already established that the Kingston SSDNow M-Series drive is the fastest consumer drive on the market. The M-Series is also a great product for RAID 0 desktop users looking for ultimate performance. As it sits right now there isn't a drive, solid state or traditional platter based, that is faster than the Kingston SSDNow M-Series, other than the enterprise E-Series drives.
The price of the upgrade kit is better than expected and comes with a lot of accessories for its additional cost. Honestly, even if you don't need the extra bits you should just lay down the additional 9 Dollars and have them for if and when you will need them.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Fortnite makes over $1 billion in less than a year
- Treyarch tease COD: Black Ops 4 zombies Comic-Con reveal
- Call of Cthulhu releases this Halloween
- The Legend of Zelda: BOTW - Creating a Champion details
- AMD Ryzen Threadripper 2990X simulated tests: 32C/64T beast!
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit