Specifications, Availability and Pricing
The specifications for the SSDNow M-Series are identical to the drive we reviewed back in April. When it comes to performance the M-Series is simply the best consumer SSD money can buy. The Indilinx drives give better synthetic performance, but when it comes to real world applications the Intel controller just outperforms everything else on the market today.
The new retail kit comes with several accessories. The largest besides the actual SSD is the 2.5 inch USB drive carrier. You will also find a disk with drive cloning software and instructions on how to easily clone your current drive and then install the new drive back in your system and never skip a beat or need to reinstall your software.
When it comes to cost the upgrade kit is only a few Dollars more than the standard drive package. At 345.00 USD over at Newegg the upgrade kit costs a little more but the USB drive is going to make up the difference whether you need it or not.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch soon to feature 1000+ games, all regions
- Mega Man X Legacy Collection 1/2 screenshots & Rookie mode
- Vivo's next smartphone could feature a huge 10GB of RAM
- Ruin the fun in our 'Blockers' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Make a noise for our 'A Quiet Place' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Z370 Aorus Gaming 5 rev 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit