Specifications, Availability and Pricing
The specifications for the SSDNow M-Series are identical to the drive we reviewed back in April. When it comes to performance the M-Series is simply the best consumer SSD money can buy. The Indilinx drives give better synthetic performance, but when it comes to real world applications the Intel controller just outperforms everything else on the market today.
The new retail kit comes with several accessories. The largest besides the actual SSD is the 2.5 inch USB drive carrier. You will also find a disk with drive cloning software and instructions on how to easily clone your current drive and then install the new drive back in your system and never skip a beat or need to reinstall your software.
When it comes to cost the upgrade kit is only a few Dollars more than the standard drive package. At 345.00 USD over at Newegg the upgrade kit costs a little more but the USB drive is going to make up the difference whether you need it or not.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Logitech release the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- Samsung's new 360-degree camera requires 2 x GTX 1080 Ti
- ASUS: Z270 platform could work with Coffee Lake CPUs
- GTX 1070 Ti leaked benchmarks: easily beats RX Vega 56
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz