While everyone is pushing for Intel with their enthusiast level platforms, AMD still has a very good place for a more budget conscious CPU with a good kick and it's good to see that good quality boards are still coming out consistently for them. GIGABYTE has always been a good AMD partner and the 790FXT is another one of their long running high quality boards.
The features of the board are extremely impressive, as is the performance. Overclocking on AMD needs a bit more tweaking, but we are seeing things getting better with their upcoming CPUs.
In all, this board is a great choice for the price.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Motherboard]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup and Memory Performance]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - PCMark Vantage]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - SYSmark 2007 Preview]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - 3DMark Vantage]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Crysis]
- Page 8 [Power Usage and Heat Tests]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Gorilla Glass 6 engineered to 'survive multiple drops'
- Twitter had 115 billion impressions for the World Cup
- Pre-order Dead Cells now on Switch, receive 20% discount
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate available at this years Evo 2018
- Sony teases 'Tombstone' villain inclusion for Spider-Man PS4
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit