Kingston's HyperX Fan comes in a plain brown box, but the top is adorned with a very nice assembled image of the cooler.
The only other sticker to help discern what's inside the box, this one shows that it is a KHX-FAN inside which has been assembled in China.
Looking to open the box, I found this sticker, assuring the end user that nothing has been done to the product once it leaves Kingston's facilities.
After knifing open the "Void" sticker and lifting up the front of the box, I was looking at this. Kingston wraps the body of the KHX-FAN in plastic for extra protection of the finish and is surrounded by a combination of egg crate foam and bubble wrap. The side pieces are shipped in a separate layer of foam underneath with a bag of thumbscrews and washers.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Sources: Nintendo restricts review copies to curb leaks
- Dead Space 2 dev recounts harsh reality of game budgets
- Analysts forecast Capcom will miss net sales target
- Capcom ships 4 million copies of Resident Evil 7
- Petroglyph Games announce new RTS- Forged Battalion
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz