Pricing and Availability
Pricing of the iPhone 3GS is a little difficult to explain. The prices range from $199 (for the 16GB flavor with a new line or contact) all the way up to $699 if you are not getting any service and want the 32GB flavor. If you are an existing iPhone owner you will want to contact your carrier to see what your options are. Personally, I added a new line to my AT&T account to get the discount.
The 3GS was available in eight countries globally and while Apple did manage to flog a large number of them this last weekend, there is not a large shortage of them if you forgo the carrier stores (such as AT&T). My advice to you is to hit the Apple Stores; you might encounter a short line but you will not be told that there are none (like I was at an AT&T store in Oviedo, FL) and that you have to place an order for one and wait 7-14 days.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- BIOSTAR reveal their flagship RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- Logitech release the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- Samsung's new 360-degree camera requires 2 x GTX 1080 Ti
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz