As I mentioned, Apple is all about style. They have always done a good job with their product packaging. A simple black or white box with a large full color image of the product is an effective tool for catching the consumer's eye. The lettering used by Apple is also effective. It is a large and easily readable font that leaves you with no doubt about what is inside the box you are looking at.
You have to admire their marketing skills here.
Inside the box the iPhone 3GS has similar contents to the older 2G and 3G. You get the phone right on top and easily accessible underneath in a small box is the manual (although, why it is there I have no idea; I have never met anyone that reads the iPhone manual). And below that is the neatly packaged accessories compartment.
Here you have your USB cable, power block and headphones. The headphones are like the new iPod Shuffle in that they have the remote volume feature on them and additional controls for iPod functions. One item conspicuously absent is the cleaning cloth. With the 2G and the 3G you received a cloth for cleaning the glass on the phone. But this was not the case with the iPhone 3GS I purchased.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Corsair keyboards and mice are coming to the Xbox One
- Rainbow Six Siege goes free-to-play for the weekend, Nov 18
- Nintendo head wished Smash Ultimate launched in early 2018
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Director does Ultimate Q&A
- Game of Thrones Season 8: 'longer than 60 min' each episode
- Asus 2-in-1 Q524UQ
- AMD Radeon RX 590 Review: The Refresh Of A Refresh Is Here
- Gigabyte Psu buzzing?
- Netgear Insight Business Storage and Networking Management
- EML to PST Converter
- Makeblock Announces Educational Partnership with Gratnells Storage Solutions
- Lex Machina Expands Employment Litigation Analytics with Launch of ERISA Module
- L'Oreal Launches La Roche-Posay My Skin Track UV--The First Battery-Free Wearable Sun Safety Sensor
- Drobo Launches High Performance 8D to Transform Storage Workflows
- CORSAIR Announces Support for Xbox One