With the plethora of buttons and the stroke-able rubber grip, this mouse is a real winner in my book. However, I'm not so sure about the flame decals chosen for the shell; it does make it look slightly tacky and could be a turn off for buyers due to its un-professional look.
I'm not saying all companies should be producing mice in boring black and grey; I think that spending more time and money on producing a good aesthetic design can really carry a brand and generate more interest from potential buyers.
One thing that has really caught my attention is some of the little details that Sharkoon has included such as a protective bag for the mouse along with spare Teflon feet! Simple things like that re-assure me that companies are paying attention to the products they are creating and not just pumping out another mass-consumer product.
For the price this mouse doesn't disappoint; there is a lot of features and the performance is up to the high standards of the gaming community.
Oh, but I will say this Sharkoon. Add some side scrolling to your mouse please! Pretty please!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel reportedly 'kills off' its upcoming 10nm process
- Jump Force features original Akira Toriyama character 'Kane'
- Project Monolith - action adventure title for all platforms
- Crackdown 3 will be playable at Xbox FanFest 2018
- Agony Unrated is 90% off to Agony owners, releases Oct 31st
- How To Find Out Motherboard?
- I'm in a gaming rut please help.
- GIGABYTE Z390 Aorus Master (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- Akitio Thunder3 Dock Pro Review
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam