Ribbed for your pleasure
Getting down to business and plugging the mouse in, when you first hold it in your hand the most notable feature is the rubberised grip under the thumb at the side of the mouse. It has ridges to help improve grip and comfort during those late night sweat sessions doing dungeon raids or other equally hand sweat inducing past times.
It's a nice feel and I can't help but keep stroking it with my thumb! It's almost hypnotic..... NO! Bad Andrew... Stop stroking the mouse!
Enough of that. Downloading the latest drivers from the website and installing them gives you the mouse editing software where you can assign whatever macros you desire to the buttons. There are a whole bunch of preset macros to choose from along with button and keyboard assignments.
The whole software suite is also nicely laid out with a very simple menu system and clean design which is quick to use.
Mouse sensitivity is also adjustable allowing you to assign different DPIs to each mode. This is then changed by clicking the button above the scroll wheel to cycle through three colours and two extra modes where the button will flash between two colours to indicate the mode.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard