The Silicon Power eSATA/USB SSD II Portable Drive]
As previously stated, the outside of the drive looks like any other portable flash drive.
With the cap removed we start to see that the Silicon Power eSATA/USB portable SSD is special. Here we see the eSATA connector.
On the other side is where the USB port is located; you will need this to power your drive when using eSATA. To connect the drive to a USB port for data you will need to use the included cable.
Here we see the eSATA connector.
It is difficult to see without getting up close, but the drive is painted with a metallic flake paint that looks really good when the light hits it just right.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [The Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Silicon Power eSATA/USB SSD II Portable Drive]
- Page 5 [Test System Setup and ATTO Test]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - HD Tune Pro]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - EVEREST Random Access Time]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - PCMark Vantage Hard Disk Tests]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intellivision's new $150 console has online store, new games
- Steam grows to 90 million monthly active users
- Intel M.2 Optane SSD 905P Appears On Newegg
- Soulcalibur VI physical sales crater, the rise of digital
- Dynasty Warriors 9 online and local co-op update/demo Nov 1
- Samsung Bar Plus 256GB Flash Drive Review
- Buffalo Linkstation 520 2-Bay NAS Review
- How To Find Out Motherboard?
- I'm in a gaming rut please help.
- GIGABYTE Z390 Aorus Master (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- Palit introduces the reinvented GeForce RTX 2070 Dual
- Cooler Master Unveils the C700P Carbon
- EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 - Now Available for Order
- SP Launches New Pocket-Sized Power Banks
- Tesla vs Lovecraft Pre-Orders Start on iOS - Release date is 25th Oct