With the package looked at it's now time to have a closer look at the card itself. It doesn't come as much of a surprise that ASUS has opted for the reference cooler. While a bit boring due to the fact that we see it on a regular basis, it does do a good job of keeping temperatures down while having noise levels kept to a dull roar.
ASUS has of course mixed it up with a bit of color; to the right we have the ASUS logo on the fan while the left is taken up by a picture that is similar to the one we saw on the front of the box. We again see the ASUS logo in the bottom corner.
Making our way around the card, we see everything that we've become accustomed to. There are two 6-pin PCI-E connectors towards the rear of the card along with a little black port for the loopback cable that comes in the package, albeit not our one.
Closer to the front of the card we have our SLI connectors; two to be exact, which gives us the ability to run up to three of these bad boys together.
The I/O department finds us looking at some holes that let the hot air escape. We've also got two Dual-Link DVI connectors along with a single TV-Out port; nothing too out of the ordinary and really everything we need to get up and running.
As we mentioned earlier, this particular model from ASUS carries with it the standard clocks. As you can see below, this means that the core comes in at 648MHz, the shader clock 1476MHz and the 1GB of GDDR3 memory sitting at a clock of 2484MHz DDR.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Package]
- Page 3 [The Card]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and 3DMark Vantage]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - PT Boats: Knights of the Sea]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH R10]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Crysis Warhead]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Clear Sky]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Left 4 Dead]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict - XP]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2 - XP]
- Page 15 [Benchmarks - S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Clear Sky - XP]
- Page 16 [Temperature and Sound Tests]
- Page 17 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 18 [Final Thoughts]