As I mentioned, the motherboard is removable, so the first step is to add the risers and install the motherboard.
Continuing on with the preparation, I removed a few of the hard drive rails so I could install my drives. The inside of the slide has a little rubber tip that sits in the screw holes. Just hold them into place and slide the drive in until it clicks into place.
Fast forward through a lot of wiring and assembling leaves me with this as the almost finished product. At this point of the build, if you haven't already, you'll want to consult with the manual on the pump filling procedure.
Something I found a bit strange is the fact that the tool-less expansion card holder isn't designed to hold a VGA card in place. The Instructions state if using a single slot or dual slot video card, that all the screws need to be used instead of the tool-less lock.
Since I opted not to use the bottom mounted dual drive bay, I removed the thumb screw and slid the drive forward and removed it entirely. I figured this would allow for better airflow to the bottom radiator since the top one is half blocked by the PSU placement.
Not having a modular power supply at my disposal has made wiring at the top a bit messy. The only solution I could find to house extra wires, was to strap most of the wires to the top support bar and rest the excess above the DVD drive.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Ikonik Ra X10 Liquid Full Tower Case]
- Page 5 [The Ikonik Ra X10 Liquid Full Tower Case - Continued]
- Page 6 [Inside the Ikonik RA Z10 Liquid Full Tower Case]
- Page 7 [Inside the Ikonik RA Z10 Liquid Full Tower Case - Continued]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Bethesda: DOOM Eternal, RAGE 2, other games coming to Steam
- PlayStation VR sales hit 4.2 million
- The best Elder Scrolls is free today only
- No Man's Sky coming to PSVR
- Apple Arcade is Apple's answer to Xbox Game Pass
- ASrock X99 Extreme4 - adding NVMe SSD
- Do anyone can help in converting Outlook PST Files into EML format
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB524SP-B Review - 4x 2.5" SATA, 5.25 Bay
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB795SP-B Review - 3.5" & 2.5" Single Bay
- Logitech G903 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- DiRT 4 will be released on macOS and Linux on 28th March
- East Coast Game Conference Celebrates Eleven Years with Keynotes From Games Industry Veterans Adam Sessler and Warren Robinett
- Frost & Sullivan Grants Sepio Systems the 2019 European Enabling Technology Leadership Award in the Rogue Device Mitigation Market
- A1 chooses Nokia as partner to deploy 5G in Austria
- Infected Shelter - Coming Soon to Steam Early Access - PAX East 2019 trailer released