Accessories and Documentation
Packed right atop the case during shipping is a rather large bundle of included hardware and goodies. In the back are the well protected, still plastic wrapped, clear option panels. In the front is obviously the "accessory box" with all the needed hardware, and lastly a bottle of coolant to be added to the systems loop.
This is the contents of the "accessory box". At the very top is the bundle of six temperature probes which are to the left of the optional USB extension cable to power the SIM with a rear USB if the motherboard doesn't have enough headers. Next is the AMD bracket that can be used on the included water block. To the right is the bag of screws, risers and wire ties. Moving right once more you will see the AMD and LGA 1366 backing plate. Continuing down to the next row, we have a 4-pin to 4-pin extension cable, the front plate for a floppy drive sitting on a polishing towel, both of which are surrounding the set of included keys for locking the chassis up tight.
This leaves us with the added bits to the right. There is a set , both male and female, of quick connects and clamps for the addition of another block into the loop, such as a Northbridge water block. Ikonik also includes an easy fill top of the bottle of coolant, and lastly a couple applications worth of their self-labeled TIM.
Ikonik Includes a fold-out quick reference guide, as well as a thick instruction manual explaining the nuances of the Ra X10 Liquid. They also include the software disk that functions the SIM module, which also includes instructions if needed.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Ikonik Ra X10 Liquid Full Tower Case]
- Page 5 [The Ikonik Ra X10 Liquid Full Tower Case - Continued]
- Page 6 [Inside the Ikonik RA Z10 Liquid Full Tower Case]
- Page 7 [Inside the Ikonik RA Z10 Liquid Full Tower Case - Continued]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole trailer for Switch
- Sonic the Hedgehog Twitter teases trailer, will drop today
- Dark Souls Remastered: new trailer and discount announcement
- Far Cry 5 tops game sales for March 2018
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus comes to Switch, June 29
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- WD My Passport Wireless SSD 500GB Review
- Legacy Mode
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit