The Ikonik Ra X10 Liquid Full Tower Case
Removing all of the inner packaging shows, despite all the damage to the box, the Ra X10 Liquid having arrived in perfect condition. The outside of this version is a black brushed aluminum finish and has a windowed door panel that uses both these mesh panels as well as a set of Lexan panels I will show you later.
Looking through the two piece mesh panels, you get a large view of the inside of the case with more of the hardware showing and bits of drive rails and the side of the power supply. This is also the first glimpse of the included water cooling system Ikonik uses in this Liquid version of the Ra X10.
Looking at the top half of the rear of the Ra X10, the first thing I noticed is the PSU mounting is shifted to the right of the case. This is to compensate for the radiator I will show later. The rear I/O shield gets placed below the PSU to the left and next to this is the 140mm rear exhaust fan. You may notice the "push me" sticker that is to show the push in release for the side panel, once the thumbscrews are removed of course. The back panel uses two; one top and bottom, while the front panel only has the one central release.
The bottom half starts with eight expansion slots on the left side. To the right and at the bottom Ikonik has also added two water cooling holes that will easily allow for up to 5/8" O.D. tubing. Lastly, at the very bottom, the Ra X10 has a pair of 80mm rear exhaust fans as well.
The rear door of the Liquid version has two vented areas with plastic trim and the same mesh as the opposing panel. These cut-outs are to ventilate the eight, blue LED, 80mm fans used to cool the radiators. The clear plastic is just shipping protection I left in place as the rear ones are wrapped around the door panel and require removal of the door to get them off cleanly.
Moving up to the top, the Ra X10 takes on a more alligator-like texture, but still aluminum. In the front is the included, blue LED, back lit, flow meter that Ikonik places in the Liquid version. Behind the flow meter is a rubberized cover that stays in place via a magnet under the top of the case. This allows you to still use the power button without having to allow dust into the front I/O ports.
Removing the protective cover, we get a better look at what the front I/O panel consists of. On the very left is a tiny blue LED light for the HDD activity, this is followed by the 3.5mm audio and microphone jacks. Next to those are the four USB 2.0 ports, the IEEE 1394 (firewire) port and two e-SATA ports. That leaves the large blue LED, backlit system power button. With all of this facing directly up, I can appreciate the included cover.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Ikonik Ra X10 Liquid Full Tower Case]
- Page 5 [The Ikonik Ra X10 Liquid Full Tower Case - Continued]
- Page 6 [Inside the Ikonik RA Z10 Liquid Full Tower Case]
- Page 7 [Inside the Ikonik RA Z10 Liquid Full Tower Case - Continued]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- EA: Live services are a predictable, evolving business
- Vivendi postpones Ubisoft takeover
- Battlegrounds' desert map shown off in 3 new screenshots
- Tesla's new electric semi is the future of trucks
- PowerColor Radeon RX Vega 64 Red Devil spotted
- Secretlab OMEGA 2018 gaming chair: the new king is here
- NVIDIA TITAN Xp Star Wars Collector's Edition Unboxed
- Supermicro SuperO C7Z370-CG-L Motherboard Review
- GAMDIAS Hermes E1 Gaming Combo Review
- need advice for replacing 4 washable air filter for my pc-b25s
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ