Specifications, Availability and Pricing
This all black water cooler chassis is made of 1.2 - 3.0mm (depending on which part) aluminum and measures in at 22.5" tall, 245.5"deep and over 9" wide including the doors. The front of the case opens to reveal the drive bays and its edges are left bare to accent the all-black facade. Speaking of the drive bays, the Ikonik allows for up to five drives to be placed in the front 5.25" bays; the bottom most bay is bracketed to accept a floppy drive right out of the box. As far as giving your hard drives a home, the Ra X10 Liquid allows for six drives under the optical drives, as well as an additional two drive removable tray, for a total of eight 3.5-inch bays. Buyers will be happy to see that the case allows for µATX, ATX, CEB and E-ATX motherboards, which should accommodate about 95% of home built systems.
The Ikonik Ra X10 features a magnetic cover that blocks the dust from entering the front I/O ports. Under this rubber mat you will find 2 X eSATA, 4 X USB 2.0, an IEEE 1394 port, as well as the 3.5mm audio and microphone jacks. The door of the Ikonik is shipped with two separate mesh panels, but the case also ships with clear Lexan panels for you to be able to swap out the mesh for a clear window if desired, or any combination of the two options. Last, but surely not the least, is the already assembled water cooling loop included with the Liquid version and the included SIM management system.
The short and fast version of the SIM system is this. It uses a software application in conjunction with the hardware module (that I will show later) to control all aspects of cooling the PC. The SIM controls all of the thirteen included fans in groups for a custom cooling solution, as well as controlling the variable speed pump. This system also can monitor temperatures via probes included. Just connect them to the module and secure them to what you want to cool. The application will give you fan speeds, with control over them, and up to six temperature readings, with an alarm option.
Availability at this time is slightly limited. Google shopping has only brought one hit to my attention and looks at this time to only be sold at Newegg. Digging a bit deeper, I found the Ra X10 Liquid to be listed for$419.99 plus shipping at Newegg. This price may seem a bit steep to some, but if you were to sit back and calculate a decent all aluminum chassis, then add your own water cooling, I'm sure you will see that Ikonik hasn't priced themselves out of the market at all. Rather, they have taken almost all the hassle out of water cooling and hands over a chassis that is ready to run, aside from the addition of the coolant.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Ikonik Ra X10 Liquid Full Tower Case]
- Page 5 [The Ikonik Ra X10 Liquid Full Tower Case - Continued]
- Page 6 [Inside the Ikonik RA Z10 Liquid Full Tower Case]
- Page 7 [Inside the Ikonik RA Z10 Liquid Full Tower Case - Continued]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion countdown date
- God of War Special Edition runes translated, see the truth
- Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia new cinematic trailer
- Netflix's The Witcher TV show confirms 8 ep first season
- Brave Software lands deal with Dow Jones Media Group
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- WD My Passport Wireless SSD 500GB Review
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit