Fit and Finish
Just about ready to fill the reservoir, I figured it was a perfect time for the last volley of exterior images. With the power supply and motherboard installed, you can see there are no alignment issues, or any issues to speak of. Something to note is that I set the key in place to accentuate the position of the rear door lock. While you can still remove the screws, the release won't engage in the locked position.
Nothing really out of the ordinary going on down here either, except the addition of the black bit of plastic now protruding from the case. This is the locking end of the now defunct tool-less lock for the expansion slots.
Turning the Ra X10 to view the wiring is another thing I think Ikonik may have overlooked. With all the included wiring and plumbing already in the case, there isn't much room for hiding the wiring without it looking like a nest, although it does all get in there somehow. Something I didn't mention in the first viewing is that the rails have rubber pads on them to keep the vibrations of the rear door to a minimum as well.
After carefully following the instructions for filling the reservoir by removing the cap on top of it and doing a series of boots, the loop filled right up and bled itself with no effort on my part. With no control over the system, at this point all of the LED's are on and the fans will ramp to full speed.
Here is the last look at the front of the Ra X10, after I slid the drive into position and locked it into place. No other screws are needed and as you can see it fits flush to the panels and looks clean when installed.
With the system powered up and the water loop functioning, I wanted to get an action shot of it for you. Notice the blades of the fan are no longer visible as the flow is spinning them here. There is a bit of a glow that can be seen as well; this is due to the flow meter being back lit with a blue LED.
Finally we have the side of the case with the "windowed" door in place. I chose to swap out the top mesh panel for the clear Lexan panel to show the comparison. As you can see, the mesh is darker, the internals are still visible and it adds ventilation, while the clear panel only offers a completely unimpeded view of the components. The choice is up to you!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Ikonik Ra X10 Liquid Full Tower Case]
- Page 5 [The Ikonik Ra X10 Liquid Full Tower Case - Continued]
- Page 6 [Inside the Ikonik RA Z10 Liquid Full Tower Case]
- Page 7 [Inside the Ikonik RA Z10 Liquid Full Tower Case - Continued]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Star Wars Battlefront 2 patch 1.1 brings stability all round
- Civilization VI: Rise and Fall new details fully explained
- Dynasty Warriors 9 reveals a massive open world with trailer
- Dragon Ball FighterZ will have another 24 hours of open beta
- Microsoft make 'positive changes' for Xbox at E3 this year
- X99-Gaming-5P 6850K 128G Ram - Help Overclock
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac LGA 1150 major problems starting screen flickers > Freezes up win 10
- Phison E8 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Preview
- Bios Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming test 8700K
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series