CyberPower Black Mamba - Exterior
The front of the Cooler Master Sniper offers great air flow through the bezel. On the bottom Cooler Master installs a massive 200 X 30mm fan that produces only 23db at full tilt. The fan is also controlled by a knob on top of the case that allows you to turn the blue lights on or off as well as control the speed of the fan.
One of my favourite views of the Sniper case; the side panel is just sexy but really comes to life when the system is on and you can see all of the motherboard lights dancing around.
The GIGABYTE X58 Extreme motherboard offers an impressive amount of I/O options as well as a clear CMOS button on the back. At the top GIGABYTE also includes both optical and Coax S/PDIF.
The other side of the case is solid but is designed so you can route cables, keeping them out of sight as well as out of the natural air flow of the case.
The dual optical drives sit at the top of the case in the 5 ¼ bays.
Cooler Master included a good assortment of I/O ports on the top of the case. The large knob in the middle controls the fan speed for the two 200mm fans in the system. The button in the middle lets you turn on or off the blue LEDs in the fans. On the far left side is where you will find power and reset buttons.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Gaming video to make $4.6 billion in 2017
- Star Wars: Battlefront II campaign will be robust
- EKWB release RGB monoblock for ASUS X399 motherboards
- Cooler Master introduces MasterWatt power supply series
- Microsoft Windows 10 Fall Creators Update available now
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard