CyberPower Black Mamba - Exterior
The front of the Cooler Master Sniper offers great air flow through the bezel. On the bottom Cooler Master installs a massive 200 X 30mm fan that produces only 23db at full tilt. The fan is also controlled by a knob on top of the case that allows you to turn the blue lights on or off as well as control the speed of the fan.
One of my favourite views of the Sniper case; the side panel is just sexy but really comes to life when the system is on and you can see all of the motherboard lights dancing around.
The GIGABYTE X58 Extreme motherboard offers an impressive amount of I/O options as well as a clear CMOS button on the back. At the top GIGABYTE also includes both optical and Coax S/PDIF.
The other side of the case is solid but is designed so you can route cables, keeping them out of sight as well as out of the natural air flow of the case.
The dual optical drives sit at the top of the case in the 5 ¼ bays.
Cooler Master included a good assortment of I/O ports on the top of the case. The large knob in the middle controls the fan speed for the two 200mm fans in the system. The button in the middle lets you turn on or off the blue LEDs in the fans. On the far left side is where you will find power and reset buttons.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Ninja Theory may be making live service game
- Diablo 4 probably won't be revealed at BlizzCon 2018
- Pornhub traffic hardens when YouTube went limp during crash
- Darksiders III will be around 15+ of gameplay, HDR supported
- Rocket League to go 4K/60FPS on Xbox One X, likely crossplay
- HP EX920 SSD Review - Mainstream Perfection
- SIV Smart Fan 5 on X399 platforms ... a mess.
- Latest z370 taichi bios is not stable no matter what I do.
- Inland Processional 3D NAND M.2 2280 PCIe NVMe Gen 3 Review
- ASRock A320M-DGS + Ryzen 5 2600 budget upgrade with older video card?
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam