Hyper Pi 0.99b
Hyper Pi is a great application that allows you to seamlessly run multiple instances of SuperPi on a multi-core CPU. The application checks for the number of CPU cores and lists them as an option for testing. There are also some quick troubleshooting selections to help if you encounter problems running HyperPi.
For our testing purposes we ran the 32M test on all four physical cores and all four logical cores. This meant that there were eight instances of SuperPi running at once. Since this size test will continually buffer to and from the memory and HDD, it is a great test of stability and CPU to memory performance.
The stock i7 975 wins out here as the overclocked 975 seems to have an issue buffering the data to memory. Due to time constraints we were not able to resolve this before publication, but you can bet we will resolve this and let you know with an update in the near future.
Last updated: Apr 7, 2020 at 12:28 pm CDT
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [A brief mention on what's new]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup and 3DMark Vantage]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - PCMark Vantage]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Sisoft Sandra]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH R10 x64]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Hyper Pi]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - LightWave 3D 9.3 x64]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - AutoGK 2.55]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Crysis Warhead]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Cryostasis]
- Page 12 [Overclocking Results]
- Page 13 [Final Thoughts]