Package and Contents
First off we start with the package and the contents. For the base boards that are part of the ROG series, ASUS has a simple way for you to identify them on the shelves. All Intel boards use a base blue for the boxes and AMD use green; pretty simple since Intel's business colour is blue and AMD's is green. On the front there is very little info apart from the company logo and the board model number.
On the back, however, ASUS does a good job to complete the picture. ASUS puts marketing info on some of the board's primary features along with a spec sheet that is available on the website and a colour photo on the top right.
Moving along, it's time to look at the user manual. ASUS colours the manual in the same scheme as the box. The user manual is the same usual manual that ASUS provides with its high-end boards, rather large with a lot of info on the board and the included software on the included DVD.
ASUS provides five SATA data and one IDE data cable in its cable bundle. There are no power splitters included so your PSU will need to be up to scratch or you will need to buy them separate.
Lastly on the included accessories list we have two Crossfire data cables for two or four GPU operations as well as a PCI expansion cover with two USB and one FireWire port.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Box and What's Inside]
- Page 3 [The Motherboard]
- Page 4 [BIOS and Overclocking]
- Page 5 [Test System Setup and Memory Performance]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - PCMark Vantage]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - SYSmark 2007 Preview]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - 3DMark Vantage]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Crysis]
- Page 10 [Power Usage and Heat Tests]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- God of War: Stone Manson Edition unveiled
- Dark Souls Remastered won't support cross-platform
- Minecraft boss becomes Xbox boss, replacing Phil Spencer
- Ubisoft says that the PC is the 'superior' gaming platform
- Samsung 4TB SSD teased, will cost a mighty $1900
- Realtek sound not working all of a sudden
- Intel Z370 Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- The Coffee Lake Overclocking Guide
- X99-Gaming-5P 6850K 128G Ram - Help Overclock
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series