Accessories and Documentation
Here we have the hardware box that was taped into the PSU tray and the included bag with all the paperwork.
The included paperwork is simplistic as far as instructions go. Antec includes a fold-out that has the features of the Skeleton listed, but no real instructions as to what anything does. You are pretty much left to your own mechanical ability and know-how when assembling the Skeleton. Antec also includes a paper outlining the three year warranty. And lastly, they include a little pin assembly chart.
Antec also included in its own little box a 92mm fan for adding to the front of the hard drive bays. It simply clips into place if you choose to use it and is powered with a 4-pin molex connection.
Another thing Antec takes into consideration is maybe two hard drives just aren't enough. With the Skeleton they include these trays that you mount the drives into and they can simply hang on the rails at the top off the side mesh panels. As you can see, they also took steps to add rubber strips to the back, again to keep drive vibrations from causing any unwanted noises.
Then we have the more basic hardware you are accustomed to seeing with a case, just this time there are a couple specialty parts. Labeled in their own bags are the screws used in the sides of the drives that work with the quick release system. Another bag contains the screws for mounting drives to the adapter plates, while the other bag of two screws went unused.
In the middle is the assortment of screws for mounting the motherboard and the securing of the drives. Also in the middle are three more motherboard spacers for use with ATX boards. To the right are the mounting screws for the PSU and expansion cards. Antec also includes two wire management straps that you can use for bundling big groups of wires by the PSU, or for tidying up some of the exposed wires up top.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Antec Skeleton Open Air Case]
- Page 5 [Inside the Antec Skeleton Open Air Case]
- Page 6 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 7 [The Build]
- Page 8 [Fit and Finish]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard