Accessories and Documentation
Here we have the hardware box that was taped into the PSU tray and the included bag with all the paperwork.
The included paperwork is simplistic as far as instructions go. Antec includes a fold-out that has the features of the Skeleton listed, but no real instructions as to what anything does. You are pretty much left to your own mechanical ability and know-how when assembling the Skeleton. Antec also includes a paper outlining the three year warranty. And lastly, they include a little pin assembly chart.
Antec also included in its own little box a 92mm fan for adding to the front of the hard drive bays. It simply clips into place if you choose to use it and is powered with a 4-pin molex connection.
Another thing Antec takes into consideration is maybe two hard drives just aren't enough. With the Skeleton they include these trays that you mount the drives into and they can simply hang on the rails at the top off the side mesh panels. As you can see, they also took steps to add rubber strips to the back, again to keep drive vibrations from causing any unwanted noises.
Then we have the more basic hardware you are accustomed to seeing with a case, just this time there are a couple specialty parts. Labeled in their own bags are the screws used in the sides of the drives that work with the quick release system. Another bag contains the screws for mounting drives to the adapter plates, while the other bag of two screws went unused.
In the middle is the assortment of screws for mounting the motherboard and the securing of the drives. Also in the middle are three more motherboard spacers for use with ATX boards. To the right are the mounting screws for the PSU and expansion cards. Antec also includes two wire management straps that you can use for bundling big groups of wires by the PSU, or for tidying up some of the exposed wires up top.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Antec Skeleton Open Air Case]
- Page 5 [Inside the Antec Skeleton Open Air Case]
- Page 6 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 7 [The Build]
- Page 8 [Fit and Finish]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Sumo Digital may go public in new IPO worth $198 million
- Gearbox hiring writer for Borderlands 3
- Take-Two: Microtransactions help buffer risk of new IP
- UK official responds to lootbox petition
- Rocket League hosts Halloween event 'Haunted Hallows'
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz