Having a look at the card we can see the Inno3D hasn't chosen to move away from the stock cooler. While not a bad thing, we have seen a few companies move away from it and it has bought some superior cooling numbers. This isn't the end of the world, though, as on a whole the stock cooler does a good job of keeping temperatures under control.
As for making it unique Inno3D have of course stickered it up. We can see the model and another showing of what we saw on the front of the box. On the fan we have the brand and again Inno3D make mention that the card is an overclocked model here.
Carrying the reference cooler and PCB design there isn't anything we haven't seen before when it comes to looking around the card. Towards the back of the card we have two 6-pin PCI-E connectors along with another connector for the S/PDIF loop back cable that is included in the bundle. Closer to the front of the card we have two SLI connectors giving us the ability to run up to three of these cards together.
As far as the I/O department goes we've got two Dual-Link DVI connectors along with a single TV-Out port. Above these we have some vents that let the hot air escape out the back of the card.
As we've mentioned a few times, this particular model from Inno3D comes overclocked out of the box. Inno3D have really ramped up the core clock from the stock 633MHz to a massive 700MHz.
As you can see above, this has in turn increased the shader to 1474MHz from 1404MHz. As for the 896MB of GDDR3, that's gone from 2268MHz to 2380MHz DDR. This is a nice overclock and should yield some good performance gains in our tests.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Package]
- Page 3 [The Card]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and 3DMark Vantage]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - PT Boats: Knights of the Sea]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH R10]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Crysis Warhead]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Clear Sky]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Left 4 Dead]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict - XP]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2 - XP]
- Page 15 [Benchmarks - S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Clear Sky - XP]
- Page 16 [Temperature and Sound Tests]
- Page 17 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 18 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Dragon Ball FighterZ last beta goes live January 23
- Monster Hunter World devs have no plans for Nintendo Switch
- God of War confirmed release date and new story trailer
- AMD appoints fresh blood to Radeon team
- Assassin's Creed Origins: DLC 'The Hidden Ones' trailer
- صيانة يونيفرسال سموحه 01112124913 - 0235682820 Univarsal
- صيانة الكتروستار سموحه 01112124913 - 0235682820 Electrostar
- Intel 760P 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Samsung 860 Pro 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Z270-HD3 F8 bios and advanced frequency settings not available...
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top