The Build - Continued
Getting a little closer you can see that the wires are easily routed to where they need to be, and the optional ways of routing. I could easily get the 24-pin around the back but since my 8-pin was too short I chose to strap it to the tray using the supplied tie down spots. The top fan wire was easily slid into the cut out for the fan so it gets out of the way cleanly. The rear fan is powered of the motherboard and just tied up for cleanliness.
Looking at the main wire management hole for getting all the cables behind the tray to begin with, you can see there is quite a bundle there. With the large hole and the bump out on the rear door, there is no issue with getting even the fattest cables hidden and where you want them. With the option to lay my PSU in the fan down position I was able to keep the wires close to the board and relatively clutter free.
One last look at the simple wiring that the HAF 922 allows for, just get the wires in a basic layout, and use the supplied tie straps and tie down locations to keep thing secure and in place.
Even if the PSU you choose has a few extra leads that aren't in use, I found the bottom of the HDD racks to be a handy place to stuff the extra SATA power leads and the 12 V rail I didn't need to use, except to power the front LED fan.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Jump Force features original Akira Toriyama character 'Kane'
- Project Monolith - action adventure title for all platforms
- Crackdown 3 will be playable at Xbox FanFest 2018
- Agony Unrated is 90% off to Agony owners, releases Oct 31st
- The Black Masses trailer showcases 6,000 zombies on screen
- Akitio Thunder3 Dock Pro Review
- onboard LAN MAC 00:00:00:00:00:00 after BIOS update
- Intel Core i9-9900K 9th Gen Coffee Lake Review
- x79 compatibility with NVNe
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam