Accessories and Documentation
Inside of the HAF 922 there is a baggie containing a fold out variety of installation guide. This guide is very easy to follow and has very good images if the simple text doesn't quite get the point across at first. In front of the instruction manual in this image is the included hardware boxed well inside this cardboard box. As I mentioned, it was floating free during shipping, and seems to have faired well with nothing getting damaged or lost.
Opening up the box of hardware reveals quite a bit of kit. There are two metal plates at the top that are used for converting a 5.25" bay to an external 3.5" bay for floppy drives or card readers. Below and to the left it the bag with all the mounting screws for drives and the PSU and so on. The bag to the right contains all the risers and motherboard mounting screws you will need. These bags both flank the thirteen tie straps included to help easy wire management. Last by not least is an included motherboard speaker.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Gears of War 4 showed off on next-gen Xbox One X
- Wolfenstein II can 'utilize the power' of Radeon RX Vega
- Battlegrounds 2 won't happen, as the game is a service
- Galaxy S9 logo leaks, still has a headphone jack
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 388.00 drivers ready for Destiny 2
- ADATA XPG SX950 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Lenovo Legion Y920 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Gigabyte Z97 Gaming GT: PCIe slots 3.0 that working only at 1.0 with an ASUS Hyper M.2 x4 expansion card
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard