Accessories and Documentation
Inside of the HAF 922 there is a baggie containing a fold out variety of installation guide. This guide is very easy to follow and has very good images if the simple text doesn't quite get the point across at first. In front of the instruction manual in this image is the included hardware boxed well inside this cardboard box. As I mentioned, it was floating free during shipping, and seems to have faired well with nothing getting damaged or lost.
Opening up the box of hardware reveals quite a bit of kit. There are two metal plates at the top that are used for converting a 5.25" bay to an external 3.5" bay for floppy drives or card readers. Below and to the left it the bag with all the mounting screws for drives and the PSU and so on. The bag to the right contains all the risers and motherboard mounting screws you will need. These bags both flank the thirteen tie straps included to help easy wire management. Last by not least is an included motherboard speaker.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GIGABYTE release new Gemini Lake based J/N motherboards
- God of War director confirms no season pass for the release
- Trailer for Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition released
- COLORFUL's new CGU 2018 eSports event might include PUBG
- Cygames shows off Granblue Fantasy's combat in all its glory
- When is a RX570 not a RX570?
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- Z270 Extreme 4 post issue
- NVIDIA's next-gen TITAN X should rock 16GB GDDR6 at 14Gbps
- SuperData Analyst Interview on Call of Duty: WWII Success
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series