It looks to me that CoolerMaster's black box highlights the HAF922 image in what appears to be a red lit train tunnel. Whatever the reason behind this choice, it does highlight the case nicely, and attracts eyes to the box.
Spinning the HAF to the right shows another image of the 922 this time backed by a red stormy sky. Notice at the bottom right that CoolerMaster includes a check list for optional power supplies, although our sample, as you can see, does not have a PSU checked and one was not included.
The rear of the HAF 922 packaging continues the story scene, and also displays the Features CoolerMaster is most proud of.
Spinning the box once again reveals that UPS did me no favors on where they placed their labels. Some of the first few specifications are blocked, but I have already covered most of these already.
As with many cases, CoolerMaster also ships the HAF 922 with Styrofoam end caps surrounding a plastic liner. While I have seen better packing jobs, this is a very efficient way to ship a case, and does surprisingly well, even if the ends get a bit broken up in shipping, at securing the cases stability.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Titan Comics and Blizzard announce new Diablo comic books
- The Simpsons creator debuts 'Disenchantment' Netflix trailer
- Kingdom Hearts honors 90 years of Mickey Mouse with trailer
- PES 2019 demo will be released on PC/consoles on August 8th
- Kong: Skull Island director discusses possible Zelda movie
- HELP With a Sniper.2 Z68 bios U1C, won't boot with discrete VGA
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit