NZXT sets its market with "LAN ready" followed by five good reasons that the Panzer box is just that. I'd like to thank UPS for covering the product at the top left, but still allowing me to see the frontal image near the bottom.
Looking at the side of the Panzerbox packaging shows NZXT has displayed the specifications against a light blue background in four different languages.
The rear of the package is similar to the front. But this time we do get to peek at the profile of the Panzerbox a bit. The upper right is where NZXT lists the features of this case.
Spinning the box around, once more, shows that NZXT again lists the specs in the same four languages.
Cutting the tape along the top and peeling the flaps back reveal s that NZXT sticks to the Styrofoam top and bottom protective ends. They do a good job of securing and centering the case during shipping. Just in case there is anything loose inside the box, NZXT wraps the case to aid against abrasion, and keep the case weatherproof during transit.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD's Ryzen 5 2600 is up to 31% faster than Ryzen 5 1600
- Fallout 4 mod offers 4K texture pack, looks way better
- 400-person battle royale game receives first teaser trailer
- 1440p testing for Xbox One X is coming soon
- Jaxx crypto wallet has gaping security holes
- Weird SATA Controller Issue
- Buy iPhone X $600 site www.BizFests.com
- Fitbit Ionic Smart Fitness Watch Review
- Noctua NH-L12S CPU Cooler Review
- MSI Z370 TOMAHAWK (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit