Accessories and Documentation
As with the Transformer 4, the Buffalo is shipped with only a 0.8g tube of Evercool's own TIM. On the side of the tube it is further addressed as T-grease 800 Series thermal compound. With the mounting brackets already being attached to the base of the cooler, there is very little need for any extra included hardware.
Installing a cooler with push-pins should be second nature to most Intel processor users at this point. So what instructions are really needed? In my opinion no instructions are needed and that's a good thing too, as no instructions are shipped with the Buffalo, other than the images on the side of the box. I found the cooler very self explanatory and super simple to snap into place. If you were to still get stumped during the Buffalo's installation, you can look here, as Evercool has them on their site. Just follow the LGA775 mounting instructions, as it is the same process.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Evercool Buffalo HPFI-10025 CPU Cooler]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Scoop 12% off Fallout 76 Bethesda keys for PC
- ABZU will be taking a dive into the Nintendo Switch, Nov 29
- 'Fortuna' update brings Warframe new concurrent gamer high
- Game of the Year 2018 nominees: 6 games worth playing
- Insomniac release Spider-Man DLC 2 trailer 'Turf Wars'
- EML to PST Converter
- ASRock DeskMini 310 SFF PC Review
- Q87m-e/csm & ddr3 1600 ram
- Intel Core i9-9980XE Extreme Edition Review
- Convert MBOX File Format to PST Format
- 'Ring of Elysium' launches three-tier security system
- eZuce Vibe is Powered by Oracle Cloud and Now Available in the Oracle Cloud Marketplace
- GlobalSign Launches Global Partner Program to Advance Enterprise Growth
- ADAMA and Pessl Instruments Signed Agreement for Global Partnership
- TYAN Showcases HPC, Storage and Cloud Server Platforms