Accessories and Documentation
As with the Transformer 4, the Buffalo is shipped with only a 0.8g tube of Evercool's own TIM. On the side of the tube it is further addressed as T-grease 800 Series thermal compound. With the mounting brackets already being attached to the base of the cooler, there is very little need for any extra included hardware.
Installing a cooler with push-pins should be second nature to most Intel processor users at this point. So what instructions are really needed? In my opinion no instructions are needed and that's a good thing too, as no instructions are shipped with the Buffalo, other than the images on the side of the box. I found the cooler very self explanatory and super simple to snap into place. If you were to still get stumped during the Buffalo's installation, you can look here, as Evercool has them on their site. Just follow the LGA775 mounting instructions, as it is the same process.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Evercool Buffalo HPFI-10025 CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Enter our out-of-this-world 'Valerian' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Intel's new XMM 7660 LTE modem: 1.6Gbps speeds on your phone
- Skyrim on Switch runs at native 900p resolution while docked
- THQ Nordic grabs Biomutant game rights and developer
- EA: Live services are a predictable, evolving business
- Secretlab OMEGA 2018 gaming chair: the new king is here
- NVIDIA TITAN Xp Star Wars Collector's Edition Unboxed
- Supermicro SuperO C7Z370-CG-L Motherboard Review
- GAMDIAS Hermes E1 Gaming Combo Review
- need advice for replacing 4 washable air filter for my pc-b25s
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ