Looking at the front of the box we see the same design we've seen for a while now. The middle of the box is taken up by a bright orange while on the right we have a picture of a girl carrying a weapon. On the other side we have mention of the Tri-Fan setup and a bold statement saying that it can result in a drop of 24c.
At the top of the box we have the ASUS logo while the very bottom we have the model, in this case the EAH4870X2 along with mention that the card comes with GDDR5 memory. Slightly above this we have mention of some of the features, again the memory albeit a bit more specific this time, letting us know 2GB is included. We also have a few other features here.
Flipping the box over and having a look at the back, we again see the brand, model and mention that we have GDDR5. Moving down, we have some of the product features while below that we have a run down on some of the applications that ASUS has included in the package. Below this we have some system requirements while also having mention of the power connectivity needed for the card.
As far as paperwork goes there isn't much; we have a little Speed Setup booklet but if you want to read more you're going to have to insert one of the discs that includes a multi-language manual. We have another disc which has the driver along with all the software we saw ASUS mention on the back of the box.
The cable department consists of a dual molex to 6-Pin connector, dual 6-Pin to 8-Pin connector, component out dongle, CrossFire connector along with a DVI to VGA and DVI to HDMI connector.
As far as extras go ASUS has chosen to include a CD wallet which we've seen for a while now. What we did find nice is that ASUS has decided to include a black one here which looks a lot nicer than the brown one we've seen for so long.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Package]
- Page 3 [The Card]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and 3DMark Vantage]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - PT Boats: Knights of the Sea]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH R10]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Crysis Warhead]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Clear Sky]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Left 4 Dead]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict - XP]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2 - XP]
- Page 15 [Benchmarks - S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Clear Sky - XP]
- Page 16 [Temperature and Sound Tests]
- Page 17 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 18 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit