The G.Skill Falcon FM-25S2S-128GBF1 SSD]
The outer case for the Falcon is typical G.Skill; the new sticker resembles the packaging that we just looked at on the previous page.
The back of the drive is where you will find the model number as well as the drives serial number.
The data and power connectors are where they should be and are both within specification. You will notice a small two pin jumper next to the data connector. This is where you jump the pins with the included jumper to flash the drive to the latest firmware. At this time G.Skill has not released an updated firmware but may do so in the future.
Here we see that the Falcon complies with the specifications for mounting the drive to an adapter.
One thing that I did notice is that the jumper for the G.Skill Falcon is very small, like the old jumpers found on SCSI drives to set their identification number along the chain. If you have large hands you may need to get out the tweezers to fit the jumper.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Team Fortress 2 blends with Jurassic Park in new update
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild compared on Switch and PC @ 4K
- Qualcomm unveils its new Snapdragon 636 processor
- Analogue's Super Nt will play every SNES game at 1080p
- Surface Book 2 announced: GTX 1060, 17-hour battery life
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz