To be really honest, when I first got the email to see if I wanted to sample the Fantom 900 from AZZA, I thought to myself, this case reminds me an awful lot of my old Antec 900. But after getting to know the Fantom 900 I have to say it is a slight cut above the Antec 900. For one, I felt firsthand the airflow of both cases and I feel the Fantom 900 offers more airflow than the Antec did and with considerably less noise. Granted, if both cases were displayed next to each other you will find many similarities, but I feel AZZA has done a lot towards attending to a lot of little things that add up to a better complete package.
With pricing to be as high as the $79 and change that I linked to earlier, and as low as $59 from what AZZA themselves project for the near future, this case is definitely priced very well for what you receive. If you are looking for a black mid tower case with really good airflow on a tight budget, don't overlook the AZZA Fantom 900 as a choice in your bang for the buck pursuit. There aren't very many good looking cases in this price range as it is and definitely not many that offer what the Fantom 900 includes.
The complaint list is somewhat limited, as I really didn't run into anything out of the ordinary while spending time with the Fantom 900. Two things that stand out are, for one, the swing of the front door. It might just be me, but I strongly feel it should swing in the opposite direction. The second is that the audio wire from the front panel may cause some issues with varying motherboards depending on the motherboard header. Even another inch or two would make me feel much better than the tension needed to connect it to my specific motherboard. Other than that, I Found the Fantom 900 to be a solid case with very adequate airflow to aide in keeping some of the hottest systems cool.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [TheAZZA Fantom 900 Mid Tower Case]
- Page 5 [Inside the AZZA Fantom 900 Mid Tower Case]
- Page 6 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 7 [The Build]
- Page 8 [Fit and Finish]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard