Fit and Finish
With all the panels back in place and all my connections double checked, here we have the AZZA Fantom 900 just waiting for me to add the power and show of its lighting and cooling features.
Now with the power on, the Fantom 900 goes all a glow with a soothing blue flood of light.
Looking more directly at the door of the Fantom 900, you can see that the window shows off a bit more of the drive bays than the hardware inside the case. This is sort of a give and take situation though. You are giving up a bit of visible hardware for a 230mm fan that does end up in a very centralized position.
This is the blue LED front light bar that centers the front door of the Fantom. I know it is just a bit of flash, but I think it looks pretty good this way, a nice little touch in my opinion.
It may be tough to see, but I wanted to show the amber HDD activity light lit up to the left and the blue backlit power button in action.
As you could tell in the image of the full front, when I raised the cage I lost the glow behind the mesh, from the intake fan. Even needing to move it for demonstration purposes, the fan can still get a good amount of air supply. Holding a lighter in front of the mesh gets extinguished within about 2" of the mesh.
Finishing the fit and finish section is a look at the top of the case. The Fantom 900's top fan glows blue through the louvers as well as flooding the top half of the interior with blue light.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [TheAZZA Fantom 900 Mid Tower Case]
- Page 5 [Inside the AZZA Fantom 900 Mid Tower Case]
- Page 6 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 7 [The Build]
- Page 8 [Fit and Finish]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm unveils its new Snapdragon 636 processor
- Analogue's Super Nt will play every SNES game at 1080p
- Surface Book 2 announced: GTX 1060, 17-hour battery life
- AMD Radeon Vega Mobile APU: GeForce MX150 performance
- Shadow of War post-launch event calendar revealed
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz