Accessories and Documentation
Here we have a good look at all the included hardware and instruction guide. To the left is the include cage for HDD's, and its 140mm fan that doubles as the case intake. I removed and slightly repacked the "goodie box". No worries though, all that fell loose was the motherboard speaker and a few wire ties. The Instruction manual is folded in quarters and opens up to reveal a comprehensive parts list and very basic instructions on how to make everything go together.
Here is what I found packed inside of the "goodie box", well most of it anyways. AZZA ships a bag of thumbscrews, drive mounting screws, and risers inside the baggie. Flanking the USB and audio connection pin-out sheet is the floppy drive or card reader adapters. At the bottom is the motherboard speaker, and just right of that is the floppy drive face plate to install if you choose to use a floppy drive. That leaves the additional three wire management straps that AZZA includes, aside from the two that are in place in the rear of the tray.
Here we have a closer look at the included cage AZZA ships inside the Fantom 900. AZZA took this cage a little more serious than most I have seen to this point. The cage allows for up to four HDD's to be installed. The real addition to their take on the hard drive cage is that they have placed high density foam down as a lining, again to keep the drives from vibrating and causing any squeaks or rattles. One thing I think AZZA overlooked at this point is that the supplied screws are a tad short to actually get all four of them into the drive without really compressing the cage to try it. I did eventually win, and got one screw per side installed.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [TheAZZA Fantom 900 Mid Tower Case]
- Page 5 [Inside the AZZA Fantom 900 Mid Tower Case]
- Page 6 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 7 [The Build]
- Page 8 [Fit and Finish]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Enter our out-of-this-world 'Valerian' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Intel's new XMM 7660 LTE modem: 1.6Gbps speeds on your phone
- Skyrim on Switch runs at native 900p resolution while docked
- THQ Nordic grabs Biomutant game rights and developer
- EA: Live services are a predictable, evolving business
- Secretlab OMEGA 2018 gaming chair: the new king is here
- NVIDIA TITAN Xp Star Wars Collector's Edition Unboxed
- Supermicro SuperO C7Z370-CG-L Motherboard Review
- GAMDIAS Hermes E1 Gaming Combo Review
- need advice for replacing 4 washable air filter for my pc-b25s
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ