Specifications, Availability and Pricing
AZZA has chosen to build the main body and doors of Japanese, SECC steel, while to top and front covers are plastic. They cover about 3/4 of the front with a black anodized aluminum door that opens to reveal the optical drives, which is also continued at the bottom of the face plate. The Fantom 900 is a mid tower chassis, but boasts some nice features. These include the 230mm, blue, LED fans located in the door and the top. AZZA has chosen to use a 140mm intake fan, which is also lit with blue LED's. The exhaust fan is a more basic issue 120mm with no LED's to light it.
The Fantom 900 is built to utilize up to four hard drives in the included cage that contains the intake fan. Above the cage there is room to house up to five optical drives. AZZA has added holes for water cooling hoses to pass through the rear of the case, and even perforated the floor for the addition of even more airflow if desired. With the Fantom 900, AZZA has even included hardware for the use of a floppy drive as well. Looks to me like AZZA has covered all the basic necessities so far, but I need to see it all in action before I make any final judgments.
There are Fantom 900's out there, just at this time they are in fact hard to find. Google shopping leads me to one e-tailer who stocks the AZZA case other than E-bay. The price posted there seems about right to compete for the all mighty dollar in the mid tower market. Even though the selection of e-tailers is limited at this time, please be patient if this case makes your "must have" list, the Fantom 900 is relatively new to the scene and will need a little more time to show up on more shelves than it is at this time.
From the link above, the AZZA Fantom 900 was priced at $79.95 and I can only assume there is shipping on top of that to figure into the equation. I liked the take that AZZA presented to me. They planned to ship this case, in the beginning, to e-tailers in the range of $89-109, which the price I posted is a deal. Then AZZA goes on to explain that they anticipate a point where they can offer the Fantom 900 to the public at a really good price of $59.99. Time will tell if that day comes to fruition for us, the buyers.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [TheAZZA Fantom 900 Mid Tower Case]
- Page 5 [Inside the AZZA Fantom 900 Mid Tower Case]
- Page 6 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 7 [The Build]
- Page 8 [Fit and Finish]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Batman: Arkham developer to announce Superman game before E3
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance's modding tools/DLC's will be free
- Stardew Valley mod adds MEGA farm: unlimited online players
- Jagex will kill RuneScape Classic servers on August 6th
- Blizzard talks Overwatch 2, original game is their focus now
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $1,595
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,595
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit