Time for me to switch gears a bit and tend to the other half of my duties at TweakTown, case reviewing. In front of me today I have a mid tower case in need of a review. My last personal experience with a mid tower build was inside of the second version of the Antec 900, the one with no wire management holes, but did have the holes added for water cooling. That case took a lot of modding with my Dremel tool to get that case exactly how I needed it. Mind you, this was over a period of about nine months to a year of different ideas and concepts I put into practice as I went along adding different hardware. After I completed all the work and effort, I was finally proud to house my PC in what I had created.
This time, my review sample is shipped from AZZA. They started their company building motherboards back in 1999, eventually building up to manufacture power supplies and cases as well. AZZA has posted on their site as well as on the case I am about to review, the words "One Vision One Mission". Looking deeper into the website shows that this mission is simple, AZZA believes that your satisfaction is their success. I guess with a mission statement like that, they really plan to please their buyers.
The case I am reviewing today is the Fantom 900 from AZZA. The Fantom has some very nice features labeled in its specifications. These include large, 230mm, low dBA fans incorporated to supply and evacuate massive amounts of air. The Fantom also incorporates noise reduction methods, not only by using low noise level fans, but by adding isolation materials in strategic areas. Well, enough talking about what the Fantom 900 has to offer, let's get to the images and we can see what AZZA brings to the table with the Fantom 900 mid tower case.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [TheAZZA Fantom 900 Mid Tower Case]
- Page 5 [Inside the AZZA Fantom 900 Mid Tower Case]
- Page 6 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 7 [The Build]
- Page 8 [Fit and Finish]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel delays 10nm CPU tech for the third time: late 2018
- Sarah Connor is back, new Terminator movie with Arnie
- Toshiba to sell memory business for $18 billion
- GeIL add the Super Luce RGB Lite Series to their range
- Ethereum could replace Visa networks, even game servers
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- AMD X399 TR4 Threadripper Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- Gigabyte System Information Viewer
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower