ASUS' line of boards just keeps getting better and better. Who would have thought that overclocking would make its way into the Workstation environment? - While you won't see too many desktops in offices running extreme CPU speeds just for the fun of it, ASUS has dual purposes for this board, especially for those wanting max performance out of their graphics with 3-way SLI.
The ASUS P6T6 WS Revolution board has just about everything you're going to need, including high speed Server class storage through SAS as well as support for up to six PCIe x16 graphics cards. At 369.99 USD from Newegg, this board has some good value attached.
Last updated: Apr 7, 2020 at 12:28 pm CDT
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Box and What's Inside]
- Page 3 [The Motherboard]
- Page 4 [BIOS and Overclocking]
- Page 5 [Test System Setup and Memory Performance]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Sisoft Sandra]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - PCMark Vantage]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - SYSmark 2007 Preview]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Adobe Premiere Elements 4.0]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - 3DMark Vantage]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Crysis]
- Page 12 [Power Usage and Heat Tests]
- Page 13 [Final Thoughts]