With Evercool using the all silver motif, I think the black packaging with blue highlights gives the cooler a certain, "pop", in the overall look. Look closely though at the top right of the fins, this cooler was shipped inside of another bigger box as well and neither the outer cardboard box, nor the plastic blister pack show any damage.
The right side of the Transformer 4's packaging has both all the AMD applications that apply, and the bottom shows six key features Evercool wants to stand out in the buyers mind.
The rear of the T4, Evercool starts off at the top with worded descriptions of the features illustrated on the side. The middle of this panel shows three close ups of the mounting for three different socket types. The bottom of this side shows the specifications chart with an illustration of how the Evercool works to the right.
This side just like the other gives you a good look at the fans included. At the bottom of this side though, Evercool used the room to show Intel's supported processors and five images of the Transformer 4.
Carefully cutting three of the sides of the outer plastic with a razor knife, I was able to get the package to open enough to remove the inner support and cooler. The inner support tray nestles the cooler and the "goodie" box in the bottom compartment.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Evercool Transformer 4 CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- HTC ceases stock trading, takeover likely
- Broker: Nintendo to sell 130 million Switch by 2020
- Intel delays 10nm CPU tech for the third time: late 2018
- Sarah Connor is back, new Terminator movie with Arnie
- Toshiba to sell memory business for $18 billion
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- AMD X399 TR4 Threadripper Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- Gigabyte System Information Viewer
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower