My take on the SilverStone NT07-775 is this. If you have a clearance issue in your HTPC or SFF case, as I did in the Cupid 3, this cooler is a good solution to the problem. Most of the market as I see it, uses tiny fans or chooses to go the passive route for low profile coolers. I think SilverStone did a fairly decent job in adding a solution that doesn't need extra case fan noise to keep the processor cool.
After all the testing was done, I mentioned previously that I did in fact install everything into the Cupid. Once the NT07-775 was installed, I did notice a couple of degrees drop in CPU temps with the case lid on over the retail cooler that was combating the PSU for air intake. On the subject of the PSU, the exhaust to my hand felt a bit cooler as well. Dropping the fan one centimeter closer to the processor seems to allow my HTPC to function a little cooler now.
Considering the SilverStone NT07-775 is $22.99 at Newegg with free shipping, again, how can you go wrong here? It is slightly ironic that I am a cooler reviewer and was actually looking for a replacement cooler for my home theater system. SilverStone offered me a great solution to my clearance issues without compromising too much performance in doing so.If things are a bit tight or you have peripherals binding a retail cooler, I suggest you take a look at the SilverStone NT07-775 to solve your space issues.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The SilverStone NT07-775 Low Profile CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Shazam's first trailer injects fun, and color into the DCEU
- DC unleashes first Aquaman trailer during SDCC 2018
- GeForce GTX 1170 benchmark surfaces, faster than GTX 1080 Ti
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit