Processor: Intel Core 17 965 @ 3.2GHz (24x 133MHz)
Memory: 3x 2GB DDR3-1600 Corsair Dominator (Supplied by Corsair)
Hard Disk: Intel X25-M 80GB SSD (Supplied by Intel)
Graphics Card: GIGABYTE 9800GX2 1GB (Supplied by GIGABYTE)
Cooling: Stock Intel cooling
Operating System: Microsoft Windows Vista X64 SP1
Drivers: Intel INF 18.104.22.1688, ForceWare 180.24
Testing time; my favourite time of any review. Today we have an ASUS plethora using the Rampage II Gene, P6T Deluxe OC Palm and of course, the Rampage II Extreme.
We ran our normal array of stock tests as well as overclocking just to see what sits where in the field.
EVEREST Ultimate Edition
Version and / or Patch Used: 2006
Developer Homepage: http://www.lavalys.com
Product Homepage: http://www.lavalys.com
EVEREST Ultimate Edition is an industry leading system diagnostics and benchmarking solution for enthusiasts PC users, based on the award-winning EVEREST Technology. During system optimizations and tweaking it provides essential system and overclock information, advanced hardware monitoring and diagnostics capabilities to check the effects of the applied settings. CPU, FPU and memory benchmarks are available to measure the actual system performance and compare it to previous states or other systems.
First up, our synthetic memory tests. EVEREST puts all three boards at each others throats. At the overclocking level we can see that the Gene's lower bus lowers memory performance; however, its increased clock speed keeps it going.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Box and What's Inside]
- Page 3 [The Motherboard]
- Page 4 [BIOS and Overclocking]
- Page 5 [Test System Setup and Memory Performance]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Sisoft Sandra]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - PCMark Vantage]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - SYSmark 2007 Preview]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Adobe Premiere Elements 4.0]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - 3DMark Vantage]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Crysis]
- Page 12 [Power Usage and Heat Tests]
- Page 13 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Soulcalibur VI physical sales crater, the rise of digital
- Dynasty Warriors 9 online and local co-op update/demo Nov 1
- CD Projekt RED's Thronebreaker - 'No plans' for Switch debut
- Starlink: Battle for Atlas - 82% of unit sales on Switch
- Dynasty Warriors 8 Xtreme Legends - West Switch release
- Buffalo Linkstation 520 2-Bay NAS Review
- How To Find Out Motherboard?
- I'm in a gaming rut please help.
- GIGABYTE Z390 Aorus Master (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- Palit introduces the reinvented GeForce RTX 2070 Dual
- Cooler Master Unveils the C700P Carbon
- EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 - Now Available for Order
- SP Launches New Pocket-Sized Power Banks
- Tesla vs Lovecraft Pre-Orders Start on iOS - Release date is 25th Oct