All of the cables are of good length, sleeved and provide flexible connectivity. The 8-pin and 6-pin PCI-E runs will help power one of the very latest graphics cards. There are also two ATX CPU connectors with one the flexible 4+4 variant and one a standard 8-pin on the first and second rails.
The 20+4 main connector can be seen here along with the CPU power cables. Each of these is defined on a separate 12V source; 12V1 for the CPU, 12V2 for the 8-pin and 12V3 for the main connector.
Here are the three PCI-E power runs, one wired and two modular. I'm not sure why the red color was chosen to sleeve the modular PCI-E cables. My preference is always to keep all the cables and connectors the same color; call me picky. Included are two 6+2 pin and one 6-pin cable with the wired one on 12V2 and the modular runs on 12V4. This combination offers up to 36 amps for video power. That is more than enough to supply the 28 to 30 amps required to power a couple of GTX 280 graphics cards.
And finally, here is a look at the standard Molex and SATA power cables. There is support for up to five SATA and five Molex devices along with one floppy connector. That should be enough to power almost any gaming system unless you plan to have more than three or four hard drives. This is in line with other power supplies in this power range.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [The Package]
- Page 4 [In the Box]
- Page 5 [The Power Supply]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Inland Professional SATA III moves to 2nd place at Amazon
- Offensive language in Rainbow Six Siege now gives insta-ban
- Nintendo teases future updates for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
- MoonQuest comes to Steam Early Access 7 years later
- Nintendo Switch soon to feature 1000+ games, all regions
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Z370 Aorus Gaming 5 rev 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit