The power supply comes in a simple box with the distinguishing features highlighted like the quad rails, active PFC and the 120 mm fan. Now, it might just be me, but the box graphics have a little bit of a dated feel with the lightning bolt shield graphic and blocky letters. But, ultimately, the box serves a couple of purposes other than looking pretty. The first function is to simply indicate what is hidden within and it does accomplish that. And, second, to protect the item within from your friendly, neighborhood delivery service.
The back of the box provides similar information as the front along with the power supply power rating. There is nice photo of the modular side of the power supply to highlight the modular support. And, again the big lightning bolt logo that gives the dated feel. It is definitely not a contemporary design.
The side nicely breaks out the included cable connectors to avoid any surprises. It also highlights the supported processors and SLI / Crossfire certifications.
The last side restates the same information and basic items like the box contents and weight. A very basic design, but you don't buy a power supply because it comes in a cool box, right? That's a good thing since this one is a bit on the blah side and would likely not draw attention competing on a retail shelf.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [The Package]
- Page 4 [In the Box]
- Page 5 [The Power Supply]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard