The power supply comes in a simple box with the distinguishing features highlighted like the quad rails, active PFC and the 120 mm fan. Now, it might just be me, but the box graphics have a little bit of a dated feel with the lightning bolt shield graphic and blocky letters. But, ultimately, the box serves a couple of purposes other than looking pretty. The first function is to simply indicate what is hidden within and it does accomplish that. And, second, to protect the item within from your friendly, neighborhood delivery service.
The back of the box provides similar information as the front along with the power supply power rating. There is nice photo of the modular side of the power supply to highlight the modular support. And, again the big lightning bolt logo that gives the dated feel. It is definitely not a contemporary design.
The side nicely breaks out the included cable connectors to avoid any surprises. It also highlights the supported processors and SLI / Crossfire certifications.
The last side restates the same information and basic items like the box contents and weight. A very basic design, but you don't buy a power supply because it comes in a cool box, right? That's a good thing since this one is a bit on the blah side and would likely not draw attention competing on a retail shelf.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [The Package]
- Page 4 [In the Box]
- Page 5 [The Power Supply]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Shazam's first trailer injects fun, and color into the DCEU
- DC unleashes first Aquaman trailer during SDCC 2018
- GeForce GTX 1170 benchmark surfaces, faster than GTX 1080 Ti
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit