As far as the overall box design goes there isn't really anything we haven't seen before from ASUS. What is nice, however, is that they've opted for a thinner box. ASUS used to be one of the worst culprits for having those unnecessary huge boxes. As for the design, we can see across the bottom we have the model and clear mention that it's a part of the Dark Knight series. Above that we have some of the main features like 512MB of GDDR3, PCI-E 2.0 along with some of the software that ASUS include like GamerOSD and SmartDoctor.
We also again have mention of the Dark Knight series along with a picture of a aftermarket cooler; next to that we have a sticker that mentions an offer available and finally above that we have the ASUS logo and motto. The rest of the box is taken up by a picture of what pretty much is a dark knight.
Turning over again, we see mention of the model and Dark Knight series, while moving down we have a list of some of the features and below that we have a run down on the software that ASUS include and what it's capable of.
In the paperwork department we have a speed setup guide, S/PDIF setup guide and a piece of paper with a code that entitles you to 10% off a number of CUDA applications and games. As far as CDs go we have a manual on one and the other contains the driver along with a number of programs that we saw mentioned on the back of the box.
As far as cables go we've got all the standard ones, including component out dongle, dual molex to 6-Pin PCI-E power and a DVI to VGA connector. We've also got the DVI to HDMI connector and S/PDIF loopback cable which is quickly becoming more and more common in mid to higher end cards.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Package]
- Page 3 [The Card]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and 3DMark Vantage]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - PT Boats: Knights of the Sea]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH R10]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Crysis Warhead]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Clear Sky]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Left 4 Dead]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict - XP]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2 - XP]
- Page 15 [Benchmarks - S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Clear Sky - XP]
- Page 16 [Temperature and Sound Tests]
- Page 17 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 18 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Avengers: Endgame dethrones Avatar as biggest movie ever
- Hackers disclose Russian deep-web 'Tor' data storing project
- Say goodbye to your UI in Cyberpunk 2077's hardcore mode
- NASA's Artemis Moon program completes new Orion space module
- RTX 2080 SUPER for $699 = $3000 TITAN V performance teased
- i5 9600k with aorus z390 ultra oc problem. need help
- need help plz i5 9600k with aorus z390 ultra OC problem
- AMD Ryzen 7 3700X: RTX 2080 Ti NVLink vs. GTX 1080 Ti SLI
- AORUS motherboard: all the fans stop for few seconds after POST
- AROUS motherboard: fans stop after boot for few seconds
- Epic Seven Releases Charlotte Side Story: 'Heavy Lies the Crown'
- Tap Empire - available now on the App Store and Google Play!
- It's Always Sunny: The Gang Goes Mobile Launches Worldwide Today
- Rogue Games Expands Team with Three Key Hires for Rapidly Growing Game Portfolio
- Traitor's Empire release for Android