Accessories and Documentation
Upon opening the inner package, I was greeted with a bunch of hardware and instructions for mounting the ISGC to various sockets. There is an AM2/AM2+ back plate and three bags of goodies for application.
The first bag contains Thermaltake's tube of supplied TIM. Below this is four, flat head driven nuts for LGA775/LGA1366 mounting on the back of the motherboard. Two sets of washers, one in black, high density foam, the other set is in clear nylon to the right. Lastly are the four, countersunk, Phillips head drive screws for mounting the various brackets to the base of the cooler.
The middle package contains two of the three sets of mounting brackets. These two are for LGA775 at the top left and AM2/AM2+ on the right. The bottom left risers are for mounting of both the LGA775 and LGA1366 sockets.
Of course we can't leave out the LGA1366 mounting brackets that were packaged in the third bag.
Thermaltake has included a comprehensive parts list in the opening of these instructions, which makes the clearly labeled parts in the diagrams and application instructions very easy to comprehend and follow. These instructions are also multi-lingual and carry over with more languages on the reverse side.
Also included is a very specifically written out warranty pamphlet with a breakdown of warranty by region as well. I wonder why there is no Key 3 Spirit sticker and information included in the ISGC-300? Again, I'm going to assume it's due to this being an early sample.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Thermaltake ISGC-300 CPU Cooler]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Low-end Switch to replace 3DS handheld
- Death Stranding isn't in testing phases yet
- Valve wants to use your brain as a controller
- Two new Nintendo Switch models to release around summer 2019
- Mortal Kombat 11: Noob Saibot/Shang Tsung added to roster
- ASrock X99 Extreme4 - adding NVMe SSD
- Global web designing
- Do anyone can help in converting Outlook PST Files into EML format
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB524SP-B Review - 4x 2.5" SATA, 5.25 Bay
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB795SP-B Review - 3.5" & 2.5" Single Bay
- Numskull Designs proudly reveals: Official Mortal Kombat Klassic merchandise
- Akuto: Showdown - fast-paced arena brawler game with swords and guns
- Creative Destruction and Transformers' Bumblebee Team Up for In-Game Event Arriving March 28
- Corpse Party: Sweet Sachiko's Hysteric Birthday Bash Invites You to Celebrate When it Releases April 10 on PC
- PUBG Mobile Reveals Its 2019 eSports Plans Which Will Feature A Prize Pool of $2.5 million USD